A state agency for economic and urban development
A state agency for economic and urban development, based in Germany, is responsible for the industrial development and marketing of a cargo transport centre. The centre shall partially be located on the area of an old railway freight station. An existing container handling crane should be modernised for the operation of bimodal traffic.
HPMport is assigned to develop, plan and realise the cargo transport centre.
- Conducting a feasibility study
- Development of a master plan for the cargo transport centre
- Conceptual design and visualisation of layout variants
- Coordination of all planning participants
- Preparation of a functional specification of construction and logistics technology and conducting the tender process
- Design of an implementation concept and support of its realisation
- Assistance in the acceptance of deliveries and commissioning of the facility